Jessica, that is AWESOME!!! I love Hawaii soooo much. Love that view. I am reallllly jealous too! Since my parents have been gone, i have been thnking about Hawaii a lot. I hope your parents will still live there when i can finally go back. Someday. then I can see that beautiful view first hand. :)
Can I join you? I'm ready for a little Hawaii too!!! Check out my blog for big news. I miss you Jess! I think we all need a playdate weekend. Do we really have to wait till next spring? Love you!
Hey Jess! I didn't know you guys had a blog! It's very cute!! And you guys totally need to take us to Hawaii one of these days, that's for sure!! Hope all is well with the salon, and I hope your back is feeling better!! Luv ya!! Candice
Welcome to our life! We own a Salon and spa, which consumes almost all of our time, but I am grateful for it. Its nice to be able to work together. but more importantly We are loving married life, coming up on five years! time flies. I am recovering from a Back fusion surgery, and we are excited to start the next portion of our life! We have a dog named lilly which we adore and treat like a child more than a dog. And that is basically our life right now!
5 comments:
Jessica, that is AWESOME!!! I love Hawaii soooo much. Love that view. I am reallllly jealous too!
Since my parents have been gone, i have been thnking about Hawaii a lot. I hope your parents will still live there when i can finally go back. Someday. then I can see that beautiful view first hand. :)
This is breathtaking! It looks like they're ON the ocean. Where do your parents live?
Can I join you? I'm ready for a little Hawaii too!!! Check out my blog for big news. I miss you Jess! I think we all need a playdate weekend. Do we really have to wait till next spring? Love you!
Hey Jess! I didn't know you guys had a blog! It's very cute!! And you guys totally need to take us to Hawaii one of these days, that's for sure!! Hope all is well with the salon, and I hope your back is feeling better!!
Luv ya!!
Candice
Yup, I miss it too! That house is so beautiful! Don't forget to take me when you go!
Post a Comment