You guys looked awesome for Halloween! Lilly was sooo cute, even tho she would not put her ears up like you wanted, the pics are adorable! I was glad I could spend it with you guys. Your anniversary sounds like it was GREAT! I can't wait to see your coat and ottoman. I totally know about Tim and his hate for shopping, so good boy for taking you! He's a gooo boey. (inside joke) Your flowers are beautiful! Here's to the next three years! Love you guys xoxo
You guys are so flipping cute! Loving the bumble bee puppy costume. Can barely recognize Tim... Great work on the greek goddess costume, too. Happy Halloween!
Welcome to our life! We own a Salon and spa, which consumes almost all of our time, but I am grateful for it. Its nice to be able to work together. but more importantly We are loving married life, coming up on five years! time flies. I am recovering from a Back fusion surgery, and we are excited to start the next portion of our life! We have a dog named lilly which we adore and treat like a child more than a dog. And that is basically our life right now!
5 comments:
You guys looked awesome for Halloween! Lilly was sooo cute, even tho she would not put her ears up like you wanted, the pics are adorable! I was glad I could spend it with you guys. Your anniversary sounds like it was GREAT! I can't wait to see your coat and ottoman. I totally know about Tim and his hate for shopping, so good boy for taking you! He's a gooo boey. (inside joke) Your flowers are beautiful! Here's to the next three years! Love you guys xoxo
I love the costumes! Your blog looks so cute.
You guys look so cute. Lily is funny. I love Halloween.
So, I guess I didn't win the Chi, Dang
:-(
You guys are so flipping cute! Loving the bumble bee puppy costume. Can barely recognize Tim... Great work on the greek goddess costume, too. Happy Halloween!
Oh how cute! I love it!
Post a Comment