CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today Is one of those(EMOTIONAL) pick me up days that make me look deeper into life and love and search for words of wisdom, and when I found some that made me feel better I decided hey I should share this! ya never know who needs to hear it today!

I BELIEVE

That either you control your attitude or it controls you!

(Oh so true!)

I BELIEVE

You can keep going long after you think you can't!

I BELIEVE

That Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you learned from them, and LESS to do with how many Birthdays you have celebrated!

(Amen!) sorry I just get alot of comments on my age, and this really is how I have always felt, but didn't know how to express.

I BELIEVE

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything,they just make the best of everything they have!

I BELIEVE

That just because two people argue it doesn't meant they don't love eachother.. And just because they don't argue it doesn't mean they do.

(I love that! I think we are all to hard on ourselves and get down because it seems other relationships are perfect, But come one now!)

I BELIEVE

That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, But we are RESPONSIBLE for who we become!

I BELIEVE

That a kind word and a smile can completely change someones day!

I BELIEVE

That credentials on a wall do not make you a decent human being.

(I love this because it absolutely is true! EVERY person has worth and potential no matter what some may say they must have on a resume. And good for all of you for being true to your self and persuing what makes you happy, not what you think is expected of you.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Ahhh, VERY nice jess! I love and AGREE WITH all THOSE, SO GOOD. i'M old and very imature! haha, i know that's not what you were saying...you really are wise beyond your years. once again, all those are so true.

Darcie said...

Those were some very good thoughts and quotes. Thanks for sharing.

Natalie Duerden said...

I needed to hear that...thanks Jessie

Candie said...

Hey girl! Can you view my blog yet!? tyce-candies.blogspot.com
p.s. did you ever get a response from Olive Garden? How was your Thanksgiving!? Hope all is well! We need to plan another date night! :)