CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 08, 2008




Tonight I give thanks:


  • I am thankful that I found my sweetheart at the ripe old age of 18. And that I have never looked back for one second and wondered if marrying him was the right decision, though many thought we were crazy.We were just catching up from our time apart in this life. and I truely believe that.I have the opportunity to wake up next to my best friend for the rest of my life and Eternity! And a dang good looking one too ;)

  • I am thankful that I have an occupation that gives me the opportunity to make people feel good about themselves and leave my business feeling like they are special and beautiful!

  • I am thankful for the changing of the seasons, and the beauty of the earth.

  • I am thankful for a loving family and friends who are so aware of my needs and offer prayers and blessings on my behalf.

  • I am so grateful for my sister Natalie who can sense when I need help to deal with my pain, and is willing to drop everything just to drive over and lay in my bed with me in the middle of the day and let me cry. A sister just knows, And I am so grateful. I cry all over again thinking about her kindness. I so admire her.

  • I am thankful for what I thought were unanswered prayers, and for the knowledge that the lord is so aware of my needs and best interests. I feel like he sends me angels every single day. Even Strangers who sit down in my chair and say exactly what I need to hear. Stories of success, and optimism. That is why I truely love what I do.

  • THIS list could go on and on so I better stop. But I must end with what I know, The lord loves us individually. He knows how much we can barem and when we feel at the point of giving up, he sends us miracles and hope, just to remind us that he is there and we can call on him whenever we need his help. I don't know why I feel so inclined to write these things.. they are quite personal, but I know that I am meant to share these experiences. Even if just one person read them and could feel peace in knowing they are not alone . I would feel that even in a very small way I can give back to those who have sacrificed for me. I love you all. Please never hesitate to talk to me if you just need to talk. lots of love everyone! Jessie

8 comments:

Carrie said...

that made me cry Jess. Beautiful!!! thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I am thankful that Tim found you. I love you like a sister.

Candie said...

Very nice Jess!I like how you wrote everything you are thankful for, that's awesome!! You're so cute! I hope all is well with your back!
Let us know when you guys can hang out!! :)
luv ya!
Candice

Natalie Duerden said...

I love you Jessie. You are such an amazing example of strength, faith, and Christlike love. I'm so grateful to have you in my live.

Mandi said...

Oh you sweetheart! You have always been an inspiration to me! You are always so happy, sincere and beautiful! I love you Jess!

Sara said...

Such a sweet post! You are adorable! Love you to death!!!

Lindey&Corbin said...

Amazing post Jess! I love you girl! Can we please get together soon, I miss you so much!

Megan said...

Oh Jess! You are such an amazing, strong, faithful, beautiful person. I love you so much. I loved your post. I know miracles happen. Your words touched my heart. Talk to you soon... I miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

This absolutely made me cry....I'm so glad I "found" you online, and even more glad that I read this today.

Love you gorgeous!
xox