CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 03, 2009

Oh Monday,
You looked so promising.. I looked forward to you all last week.. A day to semi relax. But sadly you were quite chaotic. Between 2 hours of physical therapy(Ouch!! they pushed me hard today) cleaning the house, doing 2 loads of laundry, attending a State Tanning training class to operate our new tanning bed at the Spa..Real exciting by the way. And Finishing our latest project of making new advertising flags for red wood road by the salon. I am really happy about the way they turned out! Tim is so full of great Ideas. I swear his mind never stops! We bought All of the supplies to make them and between me sewing the flags and Tim putting them all together it turned out to be really nice looking. I swear since we opened the Salon that is what our life consists of...never really knowing what will happen in a day. Sometimes it can be really fun and exciting and other days just plain exhausting. Even when your not at the business all you spend your time and energy doing is trying to better it and make it grow. But I guess thats life right? One crazy thing after another. But what would it be without all of this craziness! I'm just amazed at how time passes so quickly.. Two years ago today I injured my back..It changed my life. Before my surgery it was a day of depression, of crying, of hopelessness.. But right now I feel hope in that in another year from now I will be living pain free and will hopefully be closer to my goal of being able to start a family! Come on back! please get better soon!

No comments: