The New lighting! I tell you, Taking out the fleurescent ceiling light(if you can even call it light) more like Energy and happiness sucker.. Ok maybe thats a bit dramatic, but seriously I despise those lights! Just so harsh and unhappy.
So as you can tell, now that I am so fond of my new kitchen, I am finding it easier to spend time in there. My Family will attest to the fact that I am not the most fabulous cook, but I LOVE LoVe lOvE to bake! And now that Fall is just around the corner I am feeling particularly drawn to the oven, which is probably a good thing since it has been months, Yes months since I cooked last. Sad but true. I have to feel insspired to cook, And that is what Fall does for me! I think it is Magical! I have been Baking lots of cookies lately, Just wait til next month! I'll be baking pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies Every other day! Since today was the first time I have "cooked" in our new kitchen, because I guess the past few months of heating up the oven for a pizza or throwing a roast stew in the crock pot doesn't really count, I decided it called for something great! Beef stroganoff was the outcome! We LOVE IT! And so did Lilly. Hence the picture with it all over her face. Yes the dog is that spoiled that I do make her a little plate when I cook. I know I know when we have kids she will think her life is over! I hear it all the time. But lets face it. She is my baby!
And Last but not Least, There is one rule in My kitchen! KISS THE COOK!!
If Anyone out there has some truely delicious Baking recipes could you send them my way?And In advance the hips and the butt thank you!!


4 comments:
I love it! Especially the lighting-nice choice. And what was that? Pumpkin chocolate cookies every other day? Yeah we're moving in.
The fridge looks great. I can't believe you just painted it. I LOVE Fall too. My new favorite baking item is this coconut cream cake, I could eat the whole freakin pan, its sad. Pumpkin anything is good.
Appliance paint? That is so cool! I've never heard of that. It turned out amazing! You will LOVE the black appliances! Let's do something SOON! Love you.
the fridge looks awesome!!! and the lighting!! i heart your place...want to trade? mmm i love pumpkin choc chip cookies...really anything pumpkin...pumpkin cheesecake bars are also a fave...mmm now i'm hungry
Post a Comment