CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

 Since I have been so busy getting ready to leave for Hawaii, and All of The girls at the Salon are so busy fitting their clients in as well we decided we'd try to kill 2 birds with one stone(well actually four!) and get all of each others hair done at the same time! It was a little tricky, but we got done! What would have taken about ten hours was done in three!!
So This is how it worked..Lindsey put the color on my hair, while my hair was processing  I started weaving Jessica's hair, who is in front of me, while I did that she weaved Lindseys hair who is in front of her, and while she did that Kariann was in front of her getting her extensions done! Women are truly multi taskers! I love these girls! We have such awesome stylists at our salon! I am so grateful for them! Don't worry though we won't do this to you clients!! Ha! You will have our full attention!




Oh Yummy! I need to tone down my cravings to bake!!



 I decided I would make some home made oreos this weekend! I made four different icing colors and they were very delicious! Kind of a process! But very good!  It was this beauty that got me wanting to bake!




This week was a bit crazy! Getting ready to go to Hawaii this week has made work crazy! trying to fit in clients before I go has made me really busy! So Everyday i've been trying to give myself something to look forward to! On Thursday I went to Flour girls and Dough boys, If you haven't been I very much suggest it! It is such a charming bakery and cafe that has amazing desserts! So I bought this cupcake in the morning and told myself I could have it when the day was done and I was sitting on the couch ready to watch all of my shows! thursdays are the greatest!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh girl those oreos look AMAZING!

Chelsie said...

mmmm homemade oreos are the best. i love the fun colors you did too! i have never been to that bakery, but have seen it and wondered how it was, so i'll have to give it a try. have so much fun on your trip!

Carrie said...

mmmm you are makin me hungry for some oreos. those look delish! so funny about you mulit taskin girls. so true, women are the BEST at that...we have to be i guess! so jealous of you going to Hawaii, have fun! love ya!!!!