CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Four years ago today I lay in bed anxiously watching the hours go by, I was too excited to sleep. I thought about our future life together, I thought about the children we'd raise, I thought about how kissing him made me week in the knees, and I thought about how happy he made me. As I got ready for the day I pictured the way he would smile when he saw me in my white dress and curls. I really wasn't nervous at all.. All that was going through my head was get this ring on my finger already! I'm ready for forever to start! And then we pulled up at the temple and I saw him and a rush of calm came over me, and I knew I had nothing to worry about. He held my heart, my hopes, my dreams, and my future, and I trusted him with it completely. I had not idea what hardships we'd face, but I knew he'd always be by my side, and year after year there he is. We are a team, taking it on together. And though our plans continually change and obsticles have been set in our path more times than I could count, I still know exactly where we are headed, and more importantly we're headed there together. I am forever grateful that he asked me to be his wife! Happy anniversary!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! I am going to celebrate for you by going out to dinner.

Darcie said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great man you have. I remember 4 years ago Jeremy actually taking the day off for your wedding. I didn't know you guys then, but I specifically remember him saving, he was going to his brother's wedding. Its funny to think about now that I actually know you.
I hope you guys have a great day.

Chelsie said...

happy anniversary! you guys are so cute, i hope that you had a great day and got to relax a little together

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Happy anniversary a little late! We were married on October 26th! 8 years for us! You should be a poet! So well written and very romantic! Hope you had a great day!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary late too. You are a beautiful writer Jess...I bet if Tim reads that he'll do anything you say! Melted. We love you both. You make a wonderful, perfect couple, obviously in love. Talk to you soon.

Lindsay said...

Hey Jess!
Glad to have found your blog, and wonderful anniversary posting. you are a great couple. much love to your celebration.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.