Here is Waimea, my absolute favorite beach! It has the most beautiful views!
And below is Goat island, it is a really cool beach that you have to swim over too, it is beautiful and so fun to be the only ones out there!
Off the back porch of my parents house, having a good time with friends!
Relaxing at the beach! We got tossed around in the waves pretty good...we found enough sand in our swimsuits to fill a sand box I swear!
Fishin on the rocks.
This is where i'd find Tim when I woke up most mornings. What a beautiful view!
Eating out at Haleiwa Joes...really good steaks! And also at the Hukilau cafe... Do you see a pattern here?? Lots and lots of eating....Way too much! It has put me in quite the predicament! Tims smile in that picture cracks me up, can you tell he is grinning and bearing it!? He was a good sport about smiling some of the time...
Here is Candice, Tyson, Tim and I one the temple grounds, even though it is under extreme construction the grounds were beautiful!
Hanging out in the hot tub! It was such a beautiful view, and a perfect way to unwind at the end of the day!
We had such a great trip with our family and friends! It was a much needed break from our buys life! Thanks for all those who held the fort down for us while we were gone!!


7 comments:
Ilove that pic of Tim w/ the "funny" smile. oh how that boy HATES pictures! I don't love them by any means but he just REALLY hates it! So funny! Really beautiful pictures!! I feel kinda bad for ppl who go to Hawaii on vacation and only experience the Wakiki type experience ya know? It so much more than that touristy stuff! i SO want to visit some other islands sometime! Hawaii is my absolute heaven on EARTH!! Glad you guys got to go and unwind for a bit!
I am so jealous. I want to be there so bad. I love Motsomotos and the Hukilau cafe. How long were you guys there?
It looks so fun, I am glad you were able to get away and enjoy yourselves. You guys definetly desire it and I am glad the Salon and Lily survived while you were gone.
i hope you don't think lily was being choked the whole time or anything!! i promise, she and dylan actually did get along pretty good, she would even go sit by HIM some of the time!! which really was shocking, but made me think they were "getting along" better than it may have appeared! she really LOVED running around in the back yard, it was cute!!!
Such cute pics! We all had such a blast! BTW I LOVE your hot pink dress...did I tell you that? You look amazing in it! Can't wait to catch up on the latest. Love you Jessie!!!
Awww! I miss Hawaii! You look beautiful by the way!
i'm glad you guys had a good trip! we've never been to hawaii but it looks gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment