CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Last few weeks have been a whirlwind! I hardly remember the day of the week anymore, Tim got a new job and is typically gone from 7:30 to 7:30. It has been a bit wild, I am so not used to only seeing my husband for a few stort hours a night! I know for many that is normal, but we have been working together for almost the last two years! Used to seeing eachother all day. Him being gone though has made me appreciate the time I do get to be with him that much more! But at least I'm not having time to twiddle my thumbs, because managing the Salon on my own has been more than crazy, especially since it has been so busy for the Holidays! Which is great, but makes for a long day! I just feel like life is so crazy lately! Anyone else in the same boat? If so Go home tonight and have a nice long bubble bath! Thats my plan  for sanity anyway!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

i WILL HAVE TO SAY A BIG OLE yes TO MY LIFE BEING crazy BUSY THE PAST FEW WEEKS! IF ONLY I HAD TIME FOR A BUBBLE BATH... LOL! i HAVE BEEN DOING OUR WARD CHRISTMAS PARTY, AND RS SEC. IT HAS BEEN UBER STRESSFUL FOR ME! I ALWAYS KNEW THE RS PRESIDENCY DID A LOT, BUT MAN, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN PPL REALIZE I THINK. MY MOM WAS PRES. AND SEC. AND I REMEMBER HER BEING ON THE PHONE A LOT AND TO A LOT OF MEETINGS. FANCY THAT, IT'S MY STORY EXACTLY! SORRY TO RANT. ENOUGH ABOUT ME. IT'S GOOD THAT BUSINESS IS GOOD FOR YA, BUT I HATE THAT YOU HAVE TO WORK SUCH LONG DAYS. I WISH I COULD DO HAIR, THAN I COULD COME DO AN APPT. AND LET YOU RELAX FOR A MIN. :) I ADMIRE YOU AND TIM SO MUCH. YOU GUYS MAY BE MY LITTLE BRO AND SIS, BUT ARE STILL GREAT EXAMPLES. YOU GUYS HAVE HAD SOME TOUGH TIMES (STARTING A BUSINESS, HEALTH TROUBLES, ETC.) BUT YOU STAY SO STRONG ALL THE WHILE. I HOPE you GET A BUBBLE BATH TONIGNT, YOU SOOOOO DESERVE IT! I LOVE YOU.

Loren Hunter said...

hi aunt jessie, this is loren. i hope i get to see you soon and thanks for commenting on my blog! hope to see you soon! love you!

Loren

Darcie said...

I feel you. Our lives has been so crazy. The hospital is so busy and that means tons of hours for us, then Jeremy has school and finals and then Hayden has all her stuff. I thought today was actually Tuesday for a minute.
I don't know how much we can handle. Some how we all just make it through this crazy life. I am exhausted. I think if I ever had another child, I would need to hire a 24/7 nanny, there is no time. I think if I took a bubble bath I won't have the energy to get out :-) I may be there all night.
Hang in there.

Rachel said...

Oy, yes! I am busy. I like it that way, it keeps me out of trouble :) I'm glad the salon is going well!!

Megan said...

I hope you got that bubble bath! I wish I had a nice tub to do one in...hot chocolate and a movie will have to do for me tonight! It's been crazy over here too. Tis the season! I love you tree, your cute Joy blocks and the pics Adelyn's birth. I didn't know Tim started another Job...you'll have to fill me in on that one! Wish so badly that we were closer but we'll be visiting right after Christmas and hopefully we can get in some girls time. I miss you and love you so much Jess!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Spa and Tim's new job. You guys have worked really hard and deserve the best. I miss you and still feel terrible how everything went down. I love you and hope life is going great.

Heather said...

It sounds like we all need a bath! The world is getting to busy for us to enjoy it! This year doesn't quite feel like Christmas. I haven't had time to sit down in front of the tree with my kids a single time this year! That is my plan for tomorow. Your tree is beautiful and I know it smells a lot better than mine :)
Merry Christmas!