CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"God didn't promise days without pain, Laughter without sorrow, Or sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, And light to find your way. "

This quote is really helping me have a better perspective. I love it.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

BEAUTIFUL! I Love it too! I love quotes a lot. I know times can be tough, I will always be there for you guys if & when you need me and even when you don't. Love you!

Carrie said...

that quote is beautiful, i love it!

Megan said...

Such a great quote. We all need that one! Love you Jess. Took a peak at the Olivia Jade blog, very cute! Love that you are blogging.

Darcie said...

Thanks for sharing that quote. Sometimes its just one day at a time, or one minute at a time is all you can take. I am glad you joined us bloggers.