CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Newcomb Family

4 comments:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

I really love the background on your blog. you know, I love green. and I am so glad to see you guys have a blog..AWESOME! I love this picture of you guys, you are both stinkin cute! (sorry tim, you are handsome ;)

that deleted one above was me, the letters on my keyboard are rubbing off, and I am a TERRIBLE typist as you guys know, so there were some unreconizable words!

Megan said...

Jess! Welcome to the blog world! Your page is adorabel! Way to go!! I miss you so much. Wish I were there to hang out more! Let's talk soon & take care!
Oh-- There are a ton of cousins on my blog, when you click on one of them just copy & paste their bog address into your family/friends section. Mine is www.kidsandkids.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous photo of you two. Love it.