I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten 3 compliments this week on my hair. Everyone said that my color looked really good and asks me who does it. So thanks for always making my hair look great, I know its a struggle with mine.
Your salon is just so beautiful! Hope you are feeling good Jess & that business is growing!! It's the cutest salon I've ever seen! I love you so much & hope you have a great week. Talk to you soon
Hey cute girl! Thanks for the haircut, perfect like always.... So you'll have to add us to your blog and Lily is so cute! My husband saw her and now wants a puppy more than ever thanks a lot. JK. See you soon!!!
Cant wait to get my hair done there next time I'm in Utah and I'll definately bring Olivia with me to have her hair done too. Love your Salon!! Hope you guys are doing great...Lots of love!
Hey!!! I just found out you had a blog too! Love it! Your salon looks awesome! I will have to have you do my hair sometime when I am in Utah! Everyone always says how much they love it! Hope everything is going well with you! You guys are so adorable! Love your pics together!
I'm coming there so soon! We are going to Mexico next week and I will come after that because my hair will probably be all green from living in the pools! I'm excited to see you!
You guys are awesome! As promised, I blogged about the new cut and fabulous red streak - here's the link. You're welcome to steal photos for your blog :)
Welcome to our life! We own a Salon and spa, which consumes almost all of our time, but I am grateful for it. Its nice to be able to work together. but more importantly We are loving married life, coming up on five years! time flies. I am recovering from a Back fusion surgery, and we are excited to start the next portion of our life! We have a dog named lilly which we adore and treat like a child more than a dog. And that is basically our life right now!
10 comments:
I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten 3 compliments this week on my hair. Everyone said that my color looked really good and asks me who does it. So thanks for always making my hair look great, I know its a struggle with mine.
Just the greatest place to work EVER! I love you guys. Thanks for everything you do for me. Way cute blog!
oh we love you working for us so much! You are the greatest. And dang Jack is so cute!!
Your salon is just so beautiful! Hope you are feeling good Jess & that business is growing!! It's the cutest salon I've ever seen! I love you so much & hope you have a great week. Talk to you soon
Hey cute girl! Thanks for the haircut, perfect like always.... So you'll have to add us to your blog and Lily is so cute! My husband saw her and now wants a puppy more than ever thanks a lot. JK. See you soon!!!
Cant wait to get my hair done there next time I'm in Utah and I'll definately bring Olivia with me to have her hair done too. Love your Salon!! Hope you guys are doing great...Lots of love!
Hey Jess (and Tim)! Its Lizzie. I just love your blog! Its so cute!
See ya!
Lizzie
Hey!!! I just found out you had a blog too! Love it! Your salon looks awesome! I will have to have you do my hair sometime when I am in Utah! Everyone always says how much they love it! Hope everything is going well with you! You guys are so adorable! Love your pics together!
I'm coming there so soon! We are going to Mexico next week and I will come after that because my hair will probably be all green from living in the pools! I'm excited to see you!
You guys are awesome! As promised, I blogged about the new cut and fabulous red streak - here's the link. You're welcome to steal photos for your blog :)
http://sarahandtim.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/seeing-red/
I have been getting a TON of compliments on this red highlight, even from my business friends! They say that it's fun but still professional :)
Thanks for everything!!
Post a Comment