CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

HaPpY ANnIvErSaRy!
Yesterday was our three year Anniversary. I can not believe it has been that long! We had a nice relaxing day, and left our baby(the salon:) for the day and it was so nice!I really felt like I was leaving my baby with a sitter, giving all kind of crazy instructions and worrying through out the day. That must be how moms feel!! We had a great time though. I woke up to beautiful gerber daiseys in my favorite color( Pink of course ) and then we went out to breakfast at the One man band. it was kinda fun sitting in an old diner kind of feeling restaurant where you order from your booth with a phone. it was good food too. Then poor Tim followed me all around the Mall and all kinds of stores to find a coat! I finally found one at Nordstrom. Geez its hard to find a coat the is actually warm and functional but that still has a cute style! I'm tired of getting the cute stuff, but freezing my booty off!! But I'm glad I got that over with. And If anyone knows Tim you know he HATES shopping so it is such a great gift when he will go with me...And act like he's happy to be there! This really only happens twice a year people... our Anniversary and my birthday.. so I was thrilled! Then we went out to Dinner at our favorite restaurant Chilli's( I know not a real romantic place) but we love it! then we went searching for an ottoman which we have been wanting forever! and we finally found one we liked! Our family room feels complete now. Then we went home and watched a Movie and sprawled out on it and ate ice cream! All of my favorite things in one day! it was great! shopping, ice cream, movie, and good food! what else could a girl ask for?! And the cherry on top is a sweet caring husband that I Adore. I remember thinking on our wedding day I could never love him more than I did at that moment, But I was very wrong...love is a crazy thing, it grows expands and deepens more than I ever thought possible. Even when times are hard and life gets crazy. He is great! And I love him so much! I am so lucky and I feel so indebted to my in laws for raising him well and teaching him how to treat a woman. Even if it was just by example, his father is a great example of that! I love my life! As crazy and chaotic as it is. I know I will look back at these years at some of the hardest but best years of my life! Even if its hard to see that some days!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

I am so glad you had a great day and were able to relax and enjoy yourselves. You guys deserve a break. I am glad we have GREAT husbands.

Carrie said...

those newcomb boys, they really are the BEST! :) i love my bros.