Guilty little
Boston Terrier!!
ohheavens Lilly! I went home to take her out and I found her with these Highlighters all chewed up! But the worst part is, she was on my bed, and got high lighter ALL OVER MY BED SPREAD! trouble trouble trouble Naughty little girl! All of the sudden she has gotten into a chewing phase, and I don't like it one bit! good thing she's so stinkin cute! its hard to be mad at her, but still! for the love lilly!!( the blanket is not shown because I'm a little bitter about it) it was so pretty :( how did she find the worst possible staining markers in the house! do you think she likes them because of the color? Naughty naughty naughty!


3 comments:
oh man jess, that is horrible. do you think it will wash out?
I won't even tell you about our puppy problems:-/
lills! you freakin stinker! good thing mommy loves ya! haha!
ohhhh! The stains little naughties can create. I love the nice red stain on Jake's carpet. Atleast blankets are replaceable!
Post a Comment