CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I just wanted to write a BIG thank you to all of my family and friends who have been so kind and supportive while I have dealt with my back issue. I wanted to let everyone know that I had a doctors appt today and I am now scheduled for surgery. I feel really good about the decision and It will be done on January fifth! Only twenty days away! I am so thrilled! I see a light at the end of the tunnel, and I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and words of encourangement to me and Tim through this hard time! I love you all!

6 comments:

Jenna and Steve said...

Hey Jess. It is Jenna. I am so glad that you have made a decision and feel good about it. I hope it all goes perfectly!

Darcie said...

I am happy that you finally have an answer and hopefully a solution. I think about you all the time and hope the next 20 days will fly by. love you

Lindey&Corbin said...

I'm so happy for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I love you girl!

Tyler and Jessica Kozlowski said...

Oh my!! I can't believe you're actually going to get back surgery :( I hope everything goes okay! I'm sure it will but still, scary, get feeling better!

Mandi said...

Oh I'm so happy for you! Only 4 more days! What is the procedure called? We will certainly pray for you!!!

Megan said...

I wish I could be there to just hug you (very softly) after having your surgery today. I'm so glad Mom and Nat and everyone else is there but I want you to know that I've been thinking and praying for you all weekend and am so thankful that the surgery went smooth. I love you so much and love the sweet, heartfelt messages on your blog. You are such a strong, sweet person. I love you and I hope with all my heart that you've found relief. There is no doubt in my mind that the trials we have mold our character, refine us and strengthen us. You have been such a great example of endurance and faith. I can't wait to talk to you!! Get some rest....love, Meg