I found some beautiful quotes that I feel are uplifting and that are helping me this time of my life! I hope they help you all too!
Pain is Inevitable, suffering is optional
This quote is beautful and I love it!
Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.
I think we all need to slow down and enjoy life a little more. That is one of m goals.
There’s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don’t know how it happens or where it gets its start, But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift.And you realize that friendship is God’s most perfect gift.
I love and appreciate my freinds and family so much!
"Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times."
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, jess, where do you find your quotes? they are so great! i love them, i am kind of a quotes type person too. i love reading your blog, it always lifts me up. hope you are feeling good today! xoxox
Post a Comment