Happy Birthday!
Don't mind the crazy bed head hair, but Tim being the sweet man that he is, woke up early before i'd be awake and got me the most beautiful flowers. they are my absolute favorite! and of course Lilly is attached at the hip and has to be everywhere that I am. shes sweet though.
Then I was surprised even more because he made me a great breakfast!
Again I am in LOVE with the flowers! He does such a good job!

We went out to lunch and then to get my favorite Ice cream! COLDSTONE! that is a perfect combination you have a happy woman here!
Then we went home and let my back relax, and then went out to olive garden later that night! its nice to just be together. My back continues to heal. it has been a hard slow process, but I have faith that it will get better. I just never thought that at 22 I would have gone through all of this. So it was a bitter sweet day. but I am optimistic that all will heal as it should and that I will be able to have my life back!


6 comments:
Happy Birthday you cute girl! So Glad that you are finally starting to feel better! Love you tons! Take care!
Sounds like you had a fun birthday! You deserved it!! Hey good luck at the doctor tomorrow, they better have some super good news for you! We need to get started on making our families! :) Let me know how it goes tomorrow!!
Hey jessie! I don't know if you remember me but this is Kate (payne) Lowe I used to reception at Dallas Roberts Salon :) It looks like life have been a little crazy for you the last little while but I have to say that I've loved reading through your posts, it has really been inspiring to me and I am grateful that you are so open to write those kinds of things down! I hope you start feeling better! Oh and by the way we're living where you guys used to, we bought the duplex in Provo from my dads family. We got some junk mail in your name so thats why I thought of you! Anyway, hang in there, I'm glad things are getting better... and Happy Late Birthday!
Oh Jessica, I feel so bad that I had no idea what you where going throug. I haven't been very good at checking blogs for a while. Happy late birthday and glad to hear that you are feeling better. What happened with your back?
Good job Tim! What a fun birthday and I LOVE your bangs Jess! I still have something for you...I may just mail it instead of waiting for the summer. I'm so glad you had a great birthday and that you are feeling a little better. I love your quotes too...love you so much Jess and can't wait to talk soon!
Hey Jess! I am so sorry about your back! Crazy! Hope you had a great birthday, a month late! We need to have you guys over for dinner sometime, you don't live that far away!
Post a Comment