Thursday, February 26, 2009
It has been way too long since I have posted. So much has happened. My recovery has been a long hard one, and I still have miles to go! But I continue to go to physical therapy and I see progress, slowly but surely. Next week it will be eight weeks since my surgery, and i'm sure in eight more I'll feel like a new woman. People ask me all the time if I feel the surgery was worth it. I feel it was. I feel about it like I do about many things... if you have to have faith, and be very patient, though it is frustrating, you just have to pray that the days come speedily that the trial is over. And that is what I live everyday. I am just trying my hardest to get my body healthy again and do all that the physical therapist tells me to do, no matter how painful in hopes that the result will be good enough to try to have a baby. I urn for that. Anyway the other big thing in my life is that we are in the middle of expanding our business!! We are building an ajoining spa! It is coming along so nicely and I can't wait for some tranquility. But in the mean time Tim and I are busy busy people. But we are happy! and though we have a crazy life with the business and all, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Jess~ I'm so glad you're on the mend! I can't wait to come to your spa. Maybe you should have a family invite day! :) We are so there! Loves
Oh Jess, I am so glad that you are recovering from surgery well. I hope it continues to get better and better for you! Sure love ya tons!
Hey friend! It's been too long! I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. You are a strong girl I know you will get through it. I hope you continue to get better!
You will be a new woman! You have such great faith and strength Jess! You have been amazing through all of this and it will pay off. I can't wait to see that spa in June. Oh come visit!!! Love you so much!
Jessie I am so glad I found you on here! I love blogs because I get to stay updated on people's lives. It is crazy how busy life can get and I hope that you are doing well.
Post a Comment