Since the last time I posted we also went to the Airshow at Hill Airforce Base. It was so much fun! And we loved watching all the planes doing tricks! We had so much fun with Carrie and Preston and the Babies! They loved the planes!


Hawaii
It has been so long since I posted! Just a few weeks ago I went to Hawaii with my sisters and we got to go visit my Mom. We had a good time and just wanted to relax as much as possible. It was a nice break but I was also ready to come home. Even though my life is a bit chaotic I miss it when i'm away.
Isn't it beautiful! This beach is across the street and a few houses down from my parents house!


4 comments:
I am so jealous of your Hawaii trip! sounds wonderful and relaxing, reading books by the beautiful ocean! awwww! i hope to go soon! the air show was so fun huh? i am so glad you guys went with us! way to go on your camping adventure! too bad you had to pack up early. something like that happened to me and prest once. but we had to stay cause his fam was coming up to meet us the next day. anyway, the temp in the truck said it was 31 degrees! yikes! we stayed in the truck half the night to keep warm and keep from being eaten by whatever was making sooo much noise all around us. we watched the sunrise and it was sorta cool. anyway, your camp spot looked really beautiful! oh crap, i am supposed to be leaving soon to go meet you, better go! love you, Carrie.
It looks like you have had a fabulous month! I really need a vacation and Hawaii looks so nice. I may need to take advantage of our condo! I haven't even seen it finished.
What a fun little trip to Hawaii! I'm so jealous! One day we will make it there. You and your sisters are so beautiful! So sad we will miss everyone at the family reunion! Have fun...
love ya,
Sara
You looks SO beautiful in these pics Jess!
Post a Comment