Birthday celebration for my Dad
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
And lastly This is what I found when I got home from work! poor gater!! This is Lillys favorite toy, looks like she got a little too carried away. I'll have to mend that one. She would be so sad it was gone.
And to our latest Trip.. We went to Wyoming and Idaho falls for The Newcomb Family reunion and It was so great to see everyone! The falls were really beautiful! and it was a nice break from work! It seems like we have been gone alot lately! June was a very busy month! I am glad we'll be home for a good little while!
oh by the way.. I had to show ya these Lilly was such a spaz on our road trip! she absolutely loves loves loves the car! she just recently discovered sticking her head out the window! Yay she's finally acting like a "normal dog" Ha. Obviously as shown here she HAS to right up in my face all the time! love her though!
Next we went to Moab with Tims friend Dane from the mission. We had so much fun! and I loved hanging out with his girlfriend Katelyn. I did lots of things That I never thought i'd do! like jeeping in crazyHills like the one in the first pic! it may not look that steep or high, but you would think very differently when your up there! That one was very properly named Hells revenge. very fitting.
Next we hiked Delicate Arch and It was absolutely beautiful! We had never been before and I'm so glad I did it! I was so proud of myself for doing it, since it was the first "active" thing i've done since my back surgery! I jumped the gun a little, I was supposed to wait six months! But it was well worth it! Oh ya.... did I mention it was 105 degrees when we hiked it! HOLY HANNAH!
The arch is so huge once you get up to it!


The last week and a half has been so crazy! First off we had a Doxey Family reunion, and we surprised my dad with a 60th birthday party! It was a little stressful, but we ended up pulling it off and we was surprised! Geez it was crazy putting 60 candles on the cake! and besides the fact that we got rained out pretty good it was a very fun afternoon!
Labels:
and Dads birthday celebration,
Lilly,
Moab,
Newcomb reunion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
55 degrees on June afternoon. You have got to be kidding me.
wow you guys have been busy! i'm impressed you hiked in that heat!! sheesh. and happy birthday to your dad! he looks great
i am sooo jealous of your delicate arch hike! i have been wanting to do that for years. hopefully soon. sounds like you had an awesome and HOT time!
Post a Comment