Tim and I enjoying the evening. We watched some fun fireworks and had a great time with the fam. My father in law does quizes every fourth of july... Mostly about history. The constitution, the declaration of independence, facts about the original flag.. You know those types of questions. He is so knowledgable about those things. Lets just say I need a refresher big time! I should be deported!Ha
Monday, July 06, 2009
Happy Fourth of July Everyone! We had a nice and relaxing weekend! Here are some pics of our Newcomb family barbeque. Maddie eating corn on the cobb. She is the cutest little thing and has her uncle Tim wrapped around her little finger. She often is asking Where's Tim? And he loves it!
Here is Lizzy. She says the most hilarious things! she really is a crack up to be around!
Me and the crazy dog. She is a nut when it comes to fireworks!! I could not find her anywhere in the house. I called and called for her but she wouldn't come. When I finally panicked thinking she had escaped in all the commotion everyone helped me look for her.... and we found her soon enough... under the smallest space she could fit under. a low the ground twin bed! She hates hates hates the sounds of fireworks. Poor puppy.

Tim and I enjoying the evening. We watched some fun fireworks and had a great time with the fam. My father in law does quizes every fourth of july... Mostly about history. The constitution, the declaration of independence, facts about the original flag.. You know those types of questions. He is so knowledgable about those things. Lets just say I need a refresher big time! I should be deported!Ha
Tim and I enjoying the evening. We watched some fun fireworks and had a great time with the fam. My father in law does quizes every fourth of july... Mostly about history. The constitution, the declaration of independence, facts about the original flag.. You know those types of questions. He is so knowledgable about those things. Lets just say I need a refresher big time! I should be deported!Ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You look SO beautiful in these pics-as always!
your ottoman look great! i love it! nice and cushy cozy :) ya, the 4th was fun huh? my dad and his quizzes...funny. but they are fun i guess, ya i sucked it up to, so no worries! :) you are always beautiful, but you looked so pretty that day.
Post a Comment