Friday, July 10, 2009
There is something inside you that feels incomplete when your spouse is away from you... And That is how I feel today. I miss my honey, but I am so in awe at how much I don't realize that he does for me when he is here. He takes care of so many little things at the salon and spa especially that make my life a whole lot easier. So as much as I miss him, I think its good for him to be gone for a few days so I can appreciate him even more! Almost four years we've been married and I just love him more and more all the time. No worries though he has left me prepared.... I have my little tiny 22 loaded and ready(NO WORRIES, IT IS ON SAFETY!) next to me on my night stand.... HA! not that i'd need it. I've got Quite the watch dog! HA!! If ya'll have seen Lilly you understand how comical that is because she's the sissiest little dog in the world but hey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
good to know you guys are locked and loaded downstairs...haha. If you need anything while tim is gone, you know where to find us! Looks like you guys had a good fourth, and your house is so cute!! I love it. Oh how I miss being able to paint the walls
i need me a little .22, for real. i think thats COOL! :) i am so happy that tim found you and that you love him so much and i know he loves the guts outta you too..gives me goosebumps. you guys are so cute and the best, love you!
Jess, I have just caught myself up on your blog and I wish I was able to be a better friend and be more involved in your life. I hope that we can get together soon because I miss you. I hope your spa is doing well! Oh, and how are you losing so much weight? Tell me your secret!
Post a Comment