CXCC Jessie and Tim link href='http://jessicanewcomb.webs.com/sifr.css' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 04, 2009


What does your friday night look like? I had to post this because people always ask me, How in the world does your dog let you paint her nails?  What you see is truely what she does! Tonight I felt like Hot pink! It suits her, she is a princess you know.
 I guess she loves to get pampered just as much as I do. Fitting I guess. We do own a Salon and Spa so I guess Lilly just needs her nails pretty too. We all need a little R and R right! Oh this dog has such the life!My crazy dog just layin back and enjoying the attention!






Here is a little update on us! We are Doing well and just taking it one day at a time. The Salon and spa are doing well! We feel really blessed to have really great employees right now, and running a business definitely keeps us busy and on our toes! But I have to say I am loving having pedicures, Massages and facials whenever I have a minute! And not to mention GLITTER TOES!! I am definitely obsessed! As for the back Sadly it is slowly reverting since the surgery and as of a few weeks ago I am feeling almost exactly the same as I did before I had the  surgery. So thats a bummer. I am just trying to take it one day at a time, and deal with it.It will be eight months tommorow that I had the surgery.. So I'm kind of back to square one... trying to figure out new ways of dealing with the pain and muscle spasms. But enough of that. That is kind of the update on us and we are now counting down the days to Hawaii! Thirty days to go!  I am so excited for this Vacation! And I also started a Diet (HCG) and I am stoked to hopefuly lose about 20 before our Trip! I can do it! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like your Friday night was a lot like ours...well the sweats and couch part...I just wish I had that diet coke can I spotted against the wall :)

Chelsie said...

oh i love it!!! that is too funny that she just lounges and lets you paint her nails....hilarious. one of these days i'm going to call to get some glitter toes done...maybe before the baby when my feet and ankles are all huge and swollen. :-) Do you do them yourself or just certain people there? I'm so sorry about your back, that's so frustrating I'm sure. And 20 lbs, girl you don't have 20 lbs to lose!!!

ForSaleByMormon.com said...

Hi,
I'm really excited to see you in a couple weeks! It will be so fun in Hawaii with everybody!

Love,
Loren

Holly said...

That is so funny that she will let you do that!

Lindey&Corbin said...

I can't stop laughing! She is so cute! I hope you are doing well. I miss you!

Candie said...

That is such a funny picture of Lilly! She is such a good dog! :) We are SOOO excited for Hawaii as well! It's going to be a blast! And seriously Jess, there has to be something out there that would heal your back, I feel so bad that you have to go through sooo much pain every day! :( Hang in there!

Love ya,
Candice