I am quite in love with it!
I love the soft creamy blue,
and the leather brown seat and handles.
My childhood dreams have now come true.
I always wanted to have a bike of my own,
And the past couple years I've wanted one so badly!
And I'm sure by the grin on my face, you could mistake me for a five year old.
Tim came home from work with it tonight and surprised me! I just love it,
He knew I needed a pick me up today
pretty dang bad...
... So Good job Honey ; )
I had said before the surgery that I couldn't wait til I could cruise around on a bike,
and even though I'm not where I hoped I would be at this point, This bike is making me really want to get there so I can fully enjoy it! He even thought to get me a little bell.
So cute.
Now I just need to find a cup holder for my diet coke, and
a great big basket for my lilly girl to go on rides with me! I may even take the long way to work tomorrow so I can take a ride!
( I live ridiculously close to work by the way)



6 comments:
Oh Jessica! I love it!! It's really cute! I can totally picture your basket with Lillie aboard, that would be cute. You'll have to take it on that trail that goes along side the Jordan River. I have wanted to bike along there. I don't think my bikes tires have seen pavement in 7 years! She's been hanging upside down in the garage. (I don't think I better refer to my bike as she. It's actually a boys bike. Why oh why did I buy a boys bike!!? So the bar is set up high and it drives me nuts) :( I often think about pulling it down and taking off! Lol. Glad you got your bike, that's awesome!
I'm SO jealous! I want a cruiser So bad and just love yours! It's perfect! Have fun.
I have never thought about wanting a bike, until recently I would love to have a bike, and a trailer to pull my kids around in.
BUT THIS - this really is a beauty! I want it! good choice, that's the cutest bike I've ever seen.
Nice Ride! You will have so much fun cruising around.
Um, that is the prettiest thing I've seen all day. And I am totally jealous! Sending happy healing thoughts your way so you can ride all day!
I love it Jessie! I thought for sure you would have a pink bike, but I think the blue suits you nicely -it is very calming. I can't wait to hear about you taking it for a spin!
Post a Comment