Here goes,
I am totally embarrassed by this, but apparently after my surgery there are many things that I wasn't too aware of, and I have a whole box of interesting items in my laundry room to prove it.
People were so kind and generous, bringing over dinners, desserts, entertainment, you name it. You should have seen all the things I've already returned! We had food coming from everywhere! It was so kind.
But This Box of treasures that has accumulated, has me stumped.
I'm sure in my drug induced state, I thought i'd written down all of the owners of these items, like someone does at a wedding shower, and had them already returned, with thank you notes in tow.
MMMMM HMMMM, yeah right! That obviously did not happen friends! And what frightens me more is I wonder to myself how I behaved that first month as visitors came.
What did I say? Did I pee with the door open? Was I dressed? Or decent for that matter? I'm sure I was wearing Pajamas, since thats all I wore for six weeks straight, and I know my hair was disheveled, and it took too much energy to put on a bra....
So with those things together, maybe thats why no one has mentioned anything about lending me these items. They are probably embarrassed for me, and don't want to bring it up!
Well guys, do not worry about that now! I am sure I acted quite interesting. This I may never know, But I do know I mailed some real interesting thank you notes to a couple of people... So gosh, if you were a recipient of one of those gems, I'm sorry. But If any of you are proud owners of any of these things, please let me know, and I will get them to you shortly!
Item number one
This green tote full of lovely Dvds
And yes, I watched All of them, minus the village.. looked to spooky!
Item number 2
Tupperware anyone?
Item number three
This book. Anyone??
P.s Do you think its safe after this much time to eat the mystery chilli someone made and put in my freezer?
P.p.s Whoever you are, i'm sorry I haven't gotten to your Chilli yet! I didn't know it existed until this week!


5 comments:
this is too funny!
good idea on posting pics on the blog though
maybe someone will recognize their stuff...
ha ha.
i should do that after i have babies.
i always seem to find things too.
That's awesome Jess. Too funny. The DVD"s are mine. Jk, they really aren't but was thinking of claiming them. Haha! The chili in the freezer is from my parents they felt bad that they would be in Hawaii at the time of the surgery and couldn't bring you any food. So they sent that and thought you could defrost it when you needed it that first week. I actually think it would still be good. Infact I am pretty positive of it. Something like that would be just fine for a few months. They gave it to Tim, I think. Boys can't be trusted with instructions. Just kidding! Sorry Tim if you are reading this. I really am KIDDING!! funny post! really good idea! ;) Did you read the Jodi Picoult book? Was it good? I read one of her books once, it was really good. Hope you find all the owners!
Cracking up! I'm sure you weren't that out of it! I hope you are having smoother days though. Talk to you soon! Love you so much.
Haha oh Jess that is funny! I told you wouldn't remember those weeks even though going through them you think you will never forget how horrible they are! Love you!
dang, girl, what kind of drugs are you on?!!? I gotta get me some of those...haha
watch the village. it's kind of like a twisted love story than a spooky thriller. I don't know your movie tastes, but I'm gonna bet you'd like it. don't hate me if I'm wrong though. ha.
and if it was me, I wouldn't eat the chilli.
Post a Comment